Heat-resistant conductive tape (silicon glue type)
This is a conductive tape used in baking processes in semiconductor and electronics manufacturing. Using conductive polyimide (PI) film and conductive polyethylene naphthalate (PEN) film as antistatic measures, the tape is safe to use with wafers and electronic parts.
- Conductive polyimide (PI) film and conductive polyethylene naphthalate (PEN) film are used.
- Suppresses peeling charge of wafers and electronic components, when the tape is peeled off.
- Uses heat-resistant base material and adhesive.
Heat resistant temperature
- Model number：
- ①STSI-PEN#25S104 ②STSI-PI#25S104
- ①Conductive PEN ② Conductive PI
- 240±2mm (For φ200mm) or 330±2mm (For φ300mm)
- 20m or 80m
- Base Film Thickness：
- Total Thickness：
*The film thickness can be changed.
|Surface resistivity||Ω/□||1.3×105||1.3×105||High resistivity meter|
|Ω/□||>1.3×1013||>1.3×1013||High resistivity meter|
|Decay time||sec||<0.3||<0.3||FTM 101C-4046
|N/25mm||0.2||0.2||Peeling Speed : 300mm/min
Peeling Angle : 170°
|Transparency rate||%||75||47||JIS K 7105|
＊This data is an actual measurement value, not a guaranteed value.