Heat-resistant conductive tape (non-silicon type)
This is a conductive tape used in baking processes in manufacturing CMOS and other semiconductors or electronics. Using our own heat-resistant acryl glue, the tape does not generate siloxane, which contaminates wafers and electronic parts. In addition, using a conductive polyimide (PI) film and conductive polyethylene naphthalate (PEN) film as antistatic measures, the tape is safe to use with wafers and electronic parts.
- Using heat-resistant acryl glue, the tape does not generate siloxane(silicon free).
- The tape causes less peeling electric charge on wafers and electronic parts.
- The base material and adhesive have heat resistance.
Heat-resistant temperature of PI: 200℃
- Model number：
- ①ST-PEN#25A925 ②ST-PI#25A925
- ①Conductive PEN ② Conductive PI
- 240±2mm (For φ200mm) or 330±2mm (For φ300mm)
- 20m or 80m
- Base Film Thickness：
- Total Thickness：
*The film thickness can be changed.
|Surface resistivity||Ω/□||1.3×105||1.3×105||High resistivity meter|
|Ω/□||>1.3×1013||>1.3×1013||High resistivity meter|
|Decay time||sec||<0.3||<0.3||FTM 101C-4046
|N/25mm||0.38||0.38||Peeling Speed : 300mm/min
Peeling Angle : 170°
|Transparency rate||%||78||46||JIS K 7105|
＊This data is an actual measurement value, not a guaranteed value.